We offer a quality range of Building Materials. These are widely used in Construction Industry. The range of product offered by us is available in various specifications and are of durable nature. Besides, product provided by us are long lasting and are designed as per the requirement of our clients. |
We offer diverse kinds of building materials as fallowing:
Our organization in engaged in providing Fly Ash, which makes the concrete durable, stronger and resistant to chemical attack. Residue material such as Fly Ash and bottom ash are produced by power plants. Fly Ash is gathered from the exhaust of the boiler and bottom ash from the bottom of the boiler. Many other coal combustion products, which were treated as waste earlier, are now utilized by us. At coal-fueled electric power plants Fly Ash are produced. This is one of the most commonly used cold combustion products across the world. In the production of concrete products, Fly Ash works in tandem with cement.
To provide reliable service to fly ash purchasers, we have invested heavily in terminals and transportation equipment. We also offer our services to utility and industrial generators of coal combustion products.
In the past decade, use of coal combustion products has increased more than 50 percent, because of our efforts.
Uses of Fly Ash:
- These products are widely used in wallboard, mortars, stuccos, blocks, concrete, shingles, paints and much other building material
- Used as structural fill or road base material
- To improve their crop yields, these are used by peanut farmers
- Soils or wastes can be stabilized with the help of these products
Benefits of Fly Ash are listed below:
- Fly ash is also a cost-effective resource
- The amount of cement that is necessary can be reduced, when fly ash is added to concrete
- Concrete using fly ash is denser and more durable as the tiny fly ash particles fill microscopic spaces inthe concrete. Moreover, less water is also required
- By cement hydration, fly ash reacts chemically with lime which helps in creating more glue that holds concrete together. This makes concrete stronger as compared to that made only with cement.
- Fly Ash is an environmental friendly product
Due to the presence of tiny glassy beads in the concrete containing Fly Ash, a lubricating effect is created which enables the concrete to fill forms more completely and to flow & pump in a better way. Moreover, 10 percent less water is required than the traditional concrete.
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of 40 mm Aggregates. The resistance of an aggregate to impact or sudden shock is measured with the help of aggregate impact value of coarse. These material are widely used for construction purposes. We are capable of offering Aggregates in bulk quantity as per the requirements of the clients. Aggregates are a mixture of different types of construction material.
We offer a wide range of coromandel cement, which is available in various grades. Our Cement is widely used in the construction of buildings, dams, bridges and many other structures. Moreover, we offer Cement, which is free from any kind of impurities and hence increases the durability of the structures. The different varieties of cement, which we offer are listed below:
- Sulphate resisting portland cement
- Blended cement
- Sankar sakthi -raasi gold
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of Indian iron ore fines, which is used for construction purposes. These iron ore fines are widely appreciated in the domestic and international market for excellent quality and authenticity. Our range of Iron Ore fines is free from any kind of impurities. Moreover, we offer these products to our clients at industry leading prices.
Supply Transits mixer on hire basis
Flyash/ Cement Bulkars
Trailer/ Vehicles for movement of export/ import cargoes.
Loss/ Disterbe Materials.
A revolutionary way to use Ready Mix Concrete. No minimum quantities, a clean packaging,factory made concrete, ready to use for all your needs and bringing the quality of RMC to sites of any size. Mega Bucket Concrete is
delivered in 1 5 Itrs bucket (36kg) at your site or picked up at any of our plants.
Application : Columns, small slabs, site
with difficult access, repairs Advantage:
Guaranteed slump 1 50 mm 3 hours after production Available in M10, M20 and M30 grades
Can be transported on any vehicle
No minimum quantity
Clean recyclable and returnable containers
Avoid any wastage by getting the exact quantity needed
| ||Technical Specifications |
|(1) Fly Ash Brick Size Details : |
[6 Inches ] :- 230 x 150 x 80 mm
230 x 150 x 100 mm
[4 Inches ] :- 230 x 100 x 75 mm
230 x 100 x 100 mm
Can be available in other suitable sizes depending on the quantity.
(2) Compressive Strength : Avg. 7.5 N / Sq.mm.
( As against 3.5 N/Sq. mm for handmade clay bricks )
(3) Water Absorption : 8-12 %
( As against 20 to 25% for clay bricks )
(4) Efflorescence : Nil
(5) Density : 1700 Kg/m3
(6) Weight: 230x150x80 mm ( Weight about 5.0 to 5.20 kgs. )
230x150x100 mm ( Weight about 7.20 to 7.50 kgs. )
230x100x75 mm ( Weight about 3.40 to 3.50 kgs. )
230x100x100 mm ( Weight about 4.50 to 4.60 kgs. )
(7) Composition :-(i) Cement : Birla Super Cement OPC 53 Grade
(ii) Thermal Station Fly Ash
(iii) Crushed Sand / Stone Dust
(8) Thermal Conductivity : - 0.90 – 1.05 W/m2 0 C
( 0.75 – 0.90 K cal/m2 hr 0C )
(9) Drying Shrinkage :- Maximum Average drying test shrinkage 0.035-0.04 %
(10) Brick Colour :-
Gray / Dark Gray